Contest has been closed as of 2/1/09.
The contest couldn't be any easier this month... acutally, every month is very easy. This month so you can win two ways... one way by luck and one way by skill.
Just answer the question and we'll put your name in the hat to win the prize below. If you guess ends up being closest to the actual value then you can win too.
So the question is…
"Where will the DOW close at the end of the 1st quarter of 2009?"
Will it land on 7,900 or at 11,532? It may seem like a shot in the dark now, but where do you think the DOW is headed? Enter a number and you will be put in for our drawing of the prize below.
A special prize will be given out to the person with the answer closest to the actual close (winner will be notified April 1st, 2009 via email).
|Advanced Trading Application Candlestick Charting Volume 1 - Gary Wagner & Brad Matheny|
|Advanced Trading Application Candlestick Charting Volume 2 - Gary Wagner & Brad Matheny|
|Practical Applications of Candlestick Charts - Gary Wagner|
|Bollinger Bands: Construction & Implementation - John Bollinger|
|Point & Figure Charting - Tom Dorsey|
|Finding Tops & Bottoms Using The NYSE Tick Index - Tim Ord|
How To Enter:
Comment on this post telling us what price you think the DOW will close at on March 31, 2009 at 4:00 pm (EST). You have only until the end of January to answer, so think longer-term on this one.
1. This contest is open until 11:59 PM on January 31st, 2009.
2. No wrong answers, any participation counts as an entry.
3. One entry per email address.
4. Winner will be picked by random integer software.
5. Winner will be contacted on Friday, February 4th, 2009 via email.
6. Special Prize winner will be the numerical value closest to the official close listed on INO.com.