"Is The Government's Spending Out Of Control?"
Yes, No... Don't Care? The new administration is tossing around billions of dollars, but are the allocations justified? Do you think that the proposed stimulus package is money worth spending, or do you think that things have gotten out of hand?
Just answer... Yes, No, or Don't Care (specific opinions optional) to be entered in a drawing for the prize below.
Winner will receive 3 DVD workshops on Taxes & Trading from our authors in INO TV and a hardback copy of "Trade Your Way To Wealth" by Bill Kraft. If your comment is drawn, your prize will be mailed to you courtesy of INO TV. No shipping, no handling, no catches.
How To Enter:
Comment on this post telling us if you think that the government's spending is out of control. Just write YES or NO, but feel free to voice your opinion... just keep it clean!
1. This contest is open until 11:59 PM on March 31st, 2009.
2. No wrong answers, any participation counts as an entry.
3. One entry per email address.
4. Winner will be picked by random integer software.
5. Winner will be contacted on Thursday, April 2nd, 2009 via email.