You still have time to enter the Trader's Blog contest where we asked, "Do you think the recession is easing, or is there another downturn in sight?" If you've already put in your response then check back tomorrow for the winner, but if you haven't you only have a few hours left.
Click To Enter Trader's Blog Contest for August
Lindsay Thompson & The MarketClub Team
“Who runs the federal reserve: the banks or the government?”
Just leave a comment stating if you think the banks or the government run the federal reserve. Don't do any research, just shoot from the hip on this one.
Winner will receive 1 FREE months of INO TV and a prize pack of 6 DVD's from the INO TV collection. Customize your set and pick 6 from a collection of over 600 seminars.
INO TV & DVDs (+$130.00 Value)
How To Enter:
Comment on this post telling us who you think runs/controls the federal reserve. Add a little bit of commentary or opinion if you would like to... just keep it clean and remember that there is only one entry per person.
1. This contest is open until 11:59 PM (PST) on July 31st, 2009.
2. No wrong answers, any participation counts as an entry.
3. One entry per email address.
4. Winner will be picked by random integer software.
5. Winner will be contacted on Monday August 3rd, 2009 via email.